Prime Searching: Website Terms and Conditions
By accessing and using our website, you agree to be bound by our web site Terms and Conditions, including all pertinent regulations and rules. You agree that you are solely responsible for complying will all applicable local laws. If you have any complaints or disagreements about our terms, you are prohibited from accessing or using our website. The materials contained here are protected by the appropriate copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
We permit you to download one copy of the materials (software or information) from our website for non-commercial and personal transitory viewing only. This isn’t a transfer of title, but it is only a grant of a license. Under this license, you are not allowed to:
- Copy or change the materials;
- Utilize the materials any public display (commercial or non-commercial) or for any commercial purpose;
- Reverse engineer or attempt to decompile any software contained on our web site;
- Remove any copyright or other trademarked notations from the materials; or
- “Mirror” the materials on any other server or transfer the materials to another person.
- If you violate any of these restrictions, your license will be terminated by Prime Searching at any time. Upon termination of this license or upon terminating your viewing of these materials, you are required to destroy any and all downloaded materials in your possession – be it in printed or electronic format.
- Any and all materials on our website are provided “as is”. We do not make any guarantees, implied or expressed, and hereby negate and disclaim all other warranties. This includes conditions or implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property, fitness for a particular purpose, or some other violation of rights. Moreover, Prime Searching does not make any representations regarding the likely results, reliability, or accuracy of the use of the materials on its website or on any other platforms liked to this site.
Prime Searching and its suppliers shall not and will not be liable for any damages. This includes damages due to business interruption or loss of profit or data that has resulted from the inability to use the materials on our website. Even if a Prime Searching or a Prime Searching authorized representative has been notified (in writing or orally) of such damages, we will not hold any liability. Because some authorities does not allow limitations of accountability for significant or incidental damages or limitations on implicit warranties, these limitations might not be applicable to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
Some materials on our website may include photographic, typographical, or technical errors. Prime Searching does not guarantee that any materials on its website are complete, precise, or up-to-date. Moreover, Prime Searching can make changes to the materials on its website without notice at any time. However, we also do not provide any guarantee to update the said materials.
Prime Searching has not gone through all of the sites linked to its website. We do not hold any accountability for any of the contents of the said linked websites. The presence of any link does not indicate that Prime Searching endorses that particular site. Use of website outside of Prime Searching is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
The laws of the State of Michigan governs any claim relating to Prime Searching’s website without regard to its conflict of law provision.
General Terms and Conditions pertinent to the Use of a Website.
- We will identify the purposes for which your information is being collected before or at the time that your personal information is collected.
- We will gather and utilize your personal information with the sole objective of achieving the specific purposes that we have stated and for other compatible purposes, except if we acquire the consent of the concerns individual or if its required by the law.
- We will only preserve personal information as long as it is necessary for completing its purpose.
- We will gather personal information by lawful and impartial means and, where appropriate, with the full consent or knowledge of the individual involved.
- Gathered personal data must be pertinent to the purposes for which it is to be used. Furthermore, it should be up-to-date, complete, and accurate, to the extent necessary for those purposes.
- We will safeguard personal information through security protection against theft or loss, including protection against unlawful disclosure, modification, copying, use, and unauthorized access.
- In pursuit of transparency, we will make our personal information management policies and practices readily available for viewing for our clients.
Prime Searching strictly abides by these Privacy Policies in order to guarantee the confidentiality, protection, and maintenance of your personal information.
All transactions are final no returns.
We carry no physical products to ship and therefore have no shipping policy.